Max. € 70,000
Medical & Health, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
The Manufacturing Engineer initiates and leads multidisciplinary change projects and/or industrialisation projects at business level.
Supporting running production, which includes but is not limited to:
- Defines, executes and controls all validation activities related to Life Cycle Management (LCM) changes. E.g. Process Validation, Equipment &
- Tool Validation, SW Equipment Validation, Statistical Analysis, etc.
- Executes peer reviews and authorizes Process Validation documentation as indicated by the procedures.
- Participates in the improvement of Process Validation procedures and forms, including harmonization across all Factory Best modalities. Subject Matter Expert for part of the Process Validation procedure and participates as an expert in audits.
- Escalations, assessment of changes and maintenance of processes when not covered by Sustaining Engineers NPI, which includes but is not limited to:
- Defines Sustaining Engineering requirements for NPI projects and checks the implementation before start production give a GO / NO-GO advice. Requirements relate to product, process and/or equipment. Requirements are based on the Factory Best Strategy
- Single Point of Contact for Sustaining Engineering to ensure all required preparations have been completed for a smooth Design Transfers, including input to the various project milestones via the Manufacturing Engineering Team Lead.
- Supports with the first production models for projects.
- Design Future State for Sustaining Engineering, which includes but is not limited to:
- Take ownership for documenting the current state and road mapping the future state for Sustaining Engineering, representing both LCM and NPI changes. Include relevant stakeholders. Representing the KPI's for Factory Best. Roadmaps depicts tooling improvements, compliancy updates and efficiency implementations per building block.
- Identify, formulate and get stakeholder agreement on programmable items based on the road mapping. Submit these to programming and follow-up on the acceptance and implementation within NPI projects
- Continuous Improvements, which includes but is not limited to:
- Performs technical analysis and conducts or participates in feasibility studies of improvements (business cases)
- Ownership for implementing significant improvements based on the road mapping
- Monitor the implementation of Quick Win improvements by Sustaining Engineers
- Ownership of Capability Studies, including the methodology of data collection, analyses of performance data and trending issues. Capability Studies relate to products and processes. Using industry standards, e.g. Six-sigma, SPC, etc.
- Identify legacy risks related to validation, execute problem solving (e.g. PRIDE1) to determine required improvement plan, and collaborate with relevant stakeholders to set the priorities based on Pareto analysis. Priorities are set based on the impact on KPI’s such as down time, DEFOA rate and First Pass Yield APQP, which includes but is not limited to:
- Give support to Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) CAPA Ownership, which includes but is not limited to:
- Executes the Corrective/Preventive Action process, for process and product quality in the factory
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Chance to become a direct Philips employee after secondment period
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
Experience and background:
- Independent and pro-active person who takes ownership, includes relevant stakeholders and communicates on progress
- Able to understand complex situations and is able to quickly understand new environments, enabling flexibility to work in various Factory Best building blocks or modalities simultaneously
- Positive attitude and energy to drive change
- Technical insight and natural inclination for accuracy
- Bachelor with minimum of 5 years related experience or a master with minimum of 3 years related experience
- 1 Problem definition, Rationale description, Investigate root causes, Develop test and implement countermeasure, Ensure to sustain and reflect