Depends on experience
Via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
Are you a SAP Supply Chain Planning consultant who is able to implement the rule based gATP solution ASML is currently working on.
Together with business and your IT colleagues bring the ASML planning processes to the next maturity level.
As Business Process Analyst you act as a first IT contact (subject matter expert) for Suppliers, Business key players and Business process owners in the ASML organization. You will be main responsible for all activities related to APO gATP of ASML. You will play a key role in IT development & implementation projects.
Content wise your working area will be mainly in the APO gATP implementation we are currently running for our service parts business, in which we are using rule based gATP to determine the best location and potentially alternative part to fulfil our service demand.
Are you getting energized by challenging the business about their requirements & processes in order to realize a fit in standard IT solutions instead of custom build solutions? This is the job you’re looking for!
You are able to translate business requirements into the right functional IT specifications and IT solution direction. This means you create the Functional Design and contribute to the architectural roadmap. You are able to customize, test and train key-users.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- At least Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Business Administration
- Are you the Business Process consultant with
- At least 7 years’ experience as Business Process Analyst, Functional SAP Consultant or similar positions within Supply Chain Planning
- Detailed hands-on/customizing knowledge of SAP APO gATP in multiple projects is a must, especially using rule based gATP
- Knowledge of SD, APO DP, BW on HANA
- As Business Process Analyst you recognize yourself at least in the following competences
- Strong customer focus, result-oriented and drive for excellence
- Excellent communication skills in English, preferable in Dutch
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Able to deal with resistance
- Ability to influence without power
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality including willingness to perform hands-on activities