Max. € 70,000
Project & Program Management, Construction & Civil Engineering, Manufacturing, Energie
Medical & Health, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
In this position you will Lead & Drive Solution Development Projects & Programs.
Your responsibilities include:
- Formulates the project plan, in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management (PDLM-s stage gated methodology as per our I2M PSSD QMS); The plan includes resources, costs, risk assessment and quality aspects
- Leads, manages, coordinates with cross-functional groups for the execution and release of Solution and Services Projects (In international context) & manages the constant communication with Local & Global Leadership team
- Providing business management with regular project performance status, variances to plan and identification of corrective actions and reports
- Executes the processes and standards in adherence to compliance with safety, regulatory- and environmental requirements as well as local laws, Philips General Business principles and other policies
- Driving operational excellence of project execution to achieve first time right predictable project execution
- Apply lean & Agile development principles.
You will report to the Solution development Manager and work closely together with Services Innovation and development teams
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making
You are a part of
In today’s challenging and changing healthcare environment, clinicians need every image to contribute to a confident diagnosis and every moment to matter in the clinical workflow. Philips brings innovative solutions to clinical complexity while simplifying workflow. Products that are designed to meet the many unique challenges – you can make a difference in your new role every day.
We are happy to provide an opportunity to deliver solutions will have a direct impact on patient care. You will be part of flexible team of highly skilled professionals that are able to find an excellent work-life balance. Just think the solutions you develop will give a better balance to the healthcare professionals and patients they are treating.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Chance to become a direct Philips employee after secondment period
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
We are looking for
- Bachelor/Master degree in a technical field (MBA is a plus) and preferably 3+ years’ experience in the relevant domain – Services and/or Solution development
- Track record in project management Fundamentals
- Conceptual thinking capabilities (Translate Global Architecture to requirements and Design and determine production impact) AND hands-on can-do mentality
- Profound understanding of process FMEA’s, design reviews, process validation and knowledge of production process design and a solid knowhow of Logistics/Supply Chain
- Strong technical writing skills, embrace good documentation practices and project- and stakeholder managements skills
- Ability to lead a team of professionals in global context
- Fluency in English language
- Experienced with Lean (problem solving) techniques