attractive salary, based on knowledge & experience
Manufacturing, High Tech
Over deze vacature
For a rapidly growing company, we are looking for Automotive Professionals in the role of Test Operator.
- Prepare instrumentation of vehicles or vehicle components for testing
- Participate in the execution of the test, performing measurements before and after the test and reporting interpretation of measurement data and results to the test-leader
- Processing measurement data into plots according to specification
- Storing and archiving data according to specification
- Execute the work in compliance with valid protocols and internal procedures
- Support and advice regarding the professionalization of the primary process and keeping the level of expertise up-to-date
- As almost all test programs are witnessed by our clients: be a professional representative
The company you will be working for is a private business entity that supports the global transport industry to develop safer, greener and more intelligent vehicles by providing innovative software products, state-of-the art testing facilities and cost-effective engineering solutions. The organisation is a global company that serves its customers from offices at 11 locations around the world with over 200 employees. The headquarters are located in Helmond the Netherlands, including many laboratory facilities such as the first-of-its kind test facility on the A270 public highway and a fleet of Automated Driving vehicles to support large-scale outdoor testing of automated and connected cars. The vision is that every vehicle, which has brought to market in 2020 has been developed using our development methodology.
The organisation is growing rapidly. As a result of this success, we are looking for Test Operators. The Test Operator is responsible for testing, daily maintenance and related activities. The Test Operator competences stretch to testing activities as individually specified by the Operational Manager. As Test Operator you will ensure the correct preparation of test machine(s) and test sample(s) before, during and after testing with respect to the relevant quality instructions.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a permanent contract at YER Technology or our client. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Education level: Bachelor degree in Electronics
- Pre: Working experience in the automotive market.
- A strong level of verbal and written English. Analytical, accurate, and inventive regarding complex problems
- Likes to pick up new challenges
- Team player
- Flexible and no 9-5 mentality
- Being able to handle ad hoc requests
- Willing to perform test projects resident at the customer