Over deze vacature
Are you customer orientated, resilient and pro-active? Do you enjoy working both independently, as well as within a team? And do you have strong commitment to control the QSHE-aspect of a project?
- Assuring QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety, Environment) aspects in projects;
- Plays a central role as the customer representative in the set-up and execution of the Q-plan;
- Supports and monitors the customer Q-processes;
- Reviews all the customer specifications and supports in the quality reviews and inspections;
- Plays a central Q-role in the supply chain;
- Supports in the notification, resolution and reporting of non-conformities and customer complaints;
- Delivers proactive contributions to time-, costs- and quality improvements.
Our client is located in Arnhem area and they are a specialist supplier of tailor-made equipment for the treatment of gasses. They are active in the (petro) chemical industry.
- Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience
- 25 holiday days and 8% holiday allowance
- 13 ADV day
- Travel allowance
- Good pension fund
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Inspiriting masterclasses
The successful candidate enjoys working both independently, as well as within a team. He/she should have a strong commitment to control the QHSE aspects of the project. Other key characteristics are customer orientation, resilience, pro-activity, team player and having a strong sense of ownership. Occasional travel will be required to visit customers (10-20% of the time).
Required skills, knowledge & behaviours
- Bachelor degree, preferably a technical education;
- Technically skilled and interested;
- Knowledge of international standards and standards regarding product quality & safety (ISO/CE);
- Technical basic knowledge of compressors and controls & electronics;
- Good communication skills;
- Quality management skills;
- Fluent English communication skills, both written and verbal.