Over deze vacature
The R&D Drafter is accountable for the quality and timely delivery of 3D models, Bill of Materials and drawings of Technical Standards and Product incremental improvements. In addition, the R&D drafter is accountable for the documentation of the modification of standards and the product incremental improvement, including design methodology when applicable. The R&D Drafter will report to the R&D Engineering Lead.
- Contribute to defining and investigating the product incremental improvements on compressors and systems;
- Implement in CAD (3D) and ERP the product incremental improvements on compressors and systems (ie product improvements that do not need to go through the Product Development process) in order to improve HCR product lines competitiveness;
- Contribute to write and maintain the engineering standards (Documents + standard drawings and BOM) owned by R&D and Engineering based on instructions received from the R&D Engineering Lead.
In this position, you are the initiator and an essential part of the design review of the product-engineering standard and product incremental improvements. You are in contact with suppliers and Operations to investigate possibilities of design changes and their eventual impact on feasibility, cost and lead time. You will have freedom to act and the opportunity to focus on improvements on our products. Future career opportunities could be within the R&D team or within other departments in our organization. As we consider talent management as key to the success of our organization, we offer opportunities for personal and professional development and of course, an attractive salary package that is fully in line with the level of the position.
- Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience;
- 25 holiday days and 8% holiday allowance;
- 13 ADV day;
- Travel allowance;
- Good pension fund;
- Intensive and personal guidance;
- Inspiriting masterclasses.
- Knowledge and experience in working with a 3D CAD system for mechanical engineering, preferably experienced in working with Autodesk inventor;
- Experience of using an ERP in an industrial product engineering environment;
- Capability to of write documentation (in English) to explain design changes, adaptation and methodology that was used;
- Ability to perform design reviews, cross checking BoM, specifications & 3D models;
- Experience in optimizing and standardizing parts, components and part assemblies is preferred;
- Experience in detail design of Compressor Systems (gas, water, oil circuits) is a plus;
- A self-starter mentality; the ability to plan the tasks and delivering timely;
- Fluent English language skills;
- Willingness to travel +/- 10%.