Manufacturing, Construction, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric a top 25 employer of choice, according to LinkedIn.
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer in (Venray/Helmond) with a personal drive to contribute to the overall Schneider Electric growth plan. You will report to the Methods & Maintenance Manager.
Mission of the role
As a Maintenance Engineer your role is to ensure that for all operational equipment the (predictive, preventive and corrective) maintenance is arranged in an adequate manner. You are responsible for the optimal use of; conveyers, sorters, label machines, hand scanners, etc. The Maintenance Engineer continuously strives for improvements in operational equipment, supporting the improvement of our main KPI’s (safety, quality, service and efficiency). Together with suppliers you bring maintenance to a higher level.
- Comply with the HSE rules with regards to maintenance activities throughout the DC
- Identify and express to managers any risks regarding health and safety, including reporting all incidents and near misses
- Implement predictive maintenance, preventive, corrective complex operations requiring the use of a wide field of expertise
- Maintain, modify, improve processes and means by suggesting improvements or re-design
- Manage the technical conditions of capability for all operational equipment under responsibility of the site
- Optimize the implementation and ramp up of new workstations
- Train logistic operators in achieving basic maintenance level skills
- Ensure the consideration of maintainability means of new projects
- Participating in the implementation of a major transfer and implementation of an Autostore system
- Manage the maintenance data base
- Contribute strongly to the choice of technical solutions in its (their) specification (s) in conjunction with the Engineering department
- Manage the procurement and inventory accuracy of spare parts together with the maintenance operators
- Manage, together with Procurement, the supplier relation (business reviews)
- Ensure, together with Procurement, that for all subcontracted maintenance the contracts are managed adequately
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
- You will be part of a leading global specialist in energy management who believes in sustainability and taking care for the planet
- Endless development opportunities through the online learning offer of 10,000+ e-learnings
- We strongly believe that great people make Schneider Electric a great company
- We value differences. We offer equal opportunities to everyone, everywhere
- Well-being creates performance and performance generates well-being (watch our Youtube video for more explanation)
- For this position, a minimum of hbo work and thinking level is required to be demonstrated by means of a completed education (for example in the field of Logistics, Mechanics or Electronics)
- You have several years of relevant work experience
- We are looking for a team player with excellent communication skills
- You are analytical and proactive
- Fluent spoken and written English, Dutch is a pre
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills