€ 30,000 - € 50,000
As a Technician at ASML you end up in a fast, changing and multidisciplinary work environment where many colleagues already have a background in aviation. You will assemble, test and troubleshoot the entire machine or certain modules of this machine. You work in a 2- or 5-shift team where you work in a clean room environment within a clean room environment on the most innovative techniques worldwide. You will also work internationally several times a year at most positions to build and commission the machines at the customers (mostly Asia) on location.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
To be eligible for a new challenge within ASML, you meet the following profile:
- Completed mbo or hbo study in aviation or space travel (eg VTOC Fokker or Aviation)
- You are a starter or have at least 7 years of relevant work experience in aircraft technology or Defense
- Are willing to work in shifts
- As a person you are flexible, eager to learn, communicative, motivated and a real team player
- It is an absolute plus if you are prepared to work internationally