Over deze vacature
For our semiconductor client in the Eindhoven area, we are looking for a Senior Software (DfT Tool/Flow Development) Engineer.
The Senior Software Engineer DfT Tool/Flow Development is part of a team responsible for the development and deployment of Design for Test methods supporting HPMS designers in the company.
The focus of this function will be the development of proprietary DfT tools and flows for design automation that cover Register Transfer Level (RTL) design implementation, design validation, behaviour simulation and production test development.
The individual key areas of responsibility will be derived from the following elements.
- Develop/Design/Implement/Test/Document scalable, reliable and maintainable software.
- Develop specifications in interaction with product managers, peer engineers and support engineers.
- Perform all activities according to the software engineering and quality improvement processes of the department and be involved in defining and improving these standards.
- Develop/maintain a broad knowledge of technical developments in the domain.
- Support the development and/or execution of test plans developed by application engineers.
- Support the maintenance of department products/solutions and provide second-line support as required in cooperation with application/support engineers.
The DfT and Test team, is part of our client's Design Enablement organization. The team has the charter to provide our client customized Electronic Design Automation (EDA) solutions in Analog/Mixed Signal Test, and Design for Test (DfT) as required by our IC design community, based on the work of the team and our EDA vendors. To do this, we utilize a flexible composite of EDA-tools and flows to encapsulate the required solution. A major competence in the team is therefore software engineering, covering all aspects from requirements development through solution architectures to software development, configuration management, test and maintenance/support.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- You hold a Bachelor or Master Degree in Software Engineering, Computing Science or Computer Engineering or can show an equivalent proficiency based on years of experience.
- You exploit an analytic mind-set, master the domain of software design and implementation, and you have more than 5 years of work experience in a relevant area with good knowledge of C++ and scripting languages Tcl, Python, Perl or similar.
- You have affinity with Digital Design/IC's and at least basic understanding of Design for Test.
- During your career you have demonstrated that you are creative, an excellent team player, ambitious, eager to learn and can cope with a dynamic environment.
- You have good communication skills and experience in presenting yourself and your (technical) work, both orally and in writing.
- You have good command of the Dutch and/or English language.