€ 50,000 - € 60,000
Over deze vacature
We are now looking for a Control Engineer who will join our team and assist us in making a valuable difference in the century to come.
The Control Engineer will be a core member of the Engineering Department.
What needs to be done?
- Creating documents (drawings and specifications) of control systems within rotating equipment
- Define and test the required control software
- Providing input and advice to the Lead Engineer related to controls
- Align with suppliers and clients on the technical requirements, documents and quality of the product
- Initiating internal improvement and standardization projects
- Initiating projects on continuous improvement and standardization in Engineering
- Attending to HAZOP and SIL studies and providing input on control part of the scope of supply
- Attending FAT and inspection at suppliers site
Our client is a world-class engineering company with a proud heritage and a desire to be the world’s leading application engineering company.
You will get the chance to develop and realize new improvements and work on a challenging product. You will be part of a team with a good atmosphere and dedicated colleagues. As we consider talent management as key to the success of our organization, we offer opportunities for personal and professional development and of course an attractive salary package that is fully in line with the level of the position.
You will be employed by YER and you will be seconded to the client, with the intention to sign a permanent contract at the client.
- Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience
- 25 holiday days and 8% holiday allowance
- 13 ADV days
- Travel allowance
- Good pension fund
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Inspiriting masterclasses
What do you need to bring?
- A Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Technical knowledge in the field (hazardous areas) of control technology and adjacent facets (instrumentation (instruments, control valves, control cabinets) and electrical (motors)
- Knowledge of control panel hardware and visualization software
- Knowledge of electrical wiring diagrams
- Knowledge of process technology
- Highly motivated to deliver high standards under pressure and is results focused.
- Good communication skills
- Time management skills
- Pro-active behavior
- Good team player
- Fluent English communication skills, both written and verbal. French and/or Dutch are desired
- Knowledge of ATEX / IECEx directives
- Willingness to travel (appr 10%)