€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Over deze vacature
We are looking for an enthusiastic and engaging candidate with a technical background and knowledge of teaching methods!
The Equipment Department is responsible for product management, customer relations, quality & warranty, technical service and publications. As a technical trainer you provide technical trainings to dealers and occasionally you will provide Train-de-Trainer sessions at their premises in EMEA. You thrive giving these trainings explaining people in a natural and convincing way our products. Most importantly you create these e-learning trainings and the technical class room trainings.
You offer a high quality of service and make sure your visitors to our in-house training location in Almere are well taken care off. Having a strong cooperation with our dealers, suppliers and sister companies is something you belief in and helps you to exploit the common elements of the E-learning system, developing training modules, updating existing materials and creating new materials. You facilitate sales/product e-learning trainings on the e-learning site.
You collate the technical training newsletter and distribute this when required to the dealers Understanding the principle of life-long-learning you stay up-to-date on new learning-, teaching- and presentation techniques and technologies and introduce these if needed. You work together with the other trainers and together constantly improve the quality of the programs. Off course, you do not shy away arranging course certificates, dealer invoicing and other administration duties, it is part of the job.
The job reports to the Manager Technical Services.
This organization sells and develops superior quality equipment for warehousing. They have evolved to become one of the most important market players and supply products for the business-to-business (B2B) market
You will be employed by YER and you will be seconded to the client, with the intention to sign a permanent contract at the client
- Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience
- 25 holiday days and 8% holiday allowance
- 5 ADV days
- Travel allowance
- Good pension fund
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Inspiriting masterclasses
- Next to technical skills on mechanical/electrical engineering you have the skills for MS Office too
- Good knowledge and work experience with teaching methods and/or presentation skills
- You have excellent social and communicative skills
- Knowledge of material handling equipment would be an asset
- Fluent in the English and Dutch language, written and spoken. German would be an asset
- Project management/time management will come in handy in this role
- Periodically travel required