Via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
The Site Accounting & Reporting Team as part of Corporate Finance is responsible for the (monthly) financial closing processes for multiple business units manufacturing plants, ensuring accurate and timely recording of year-to-date Manufacturing costs, fixed assets and inventory valuations. Next to this, the team is also involved in many other operational and project related site activities like governance of accounting-related processes in the manufacturing organization, reporting of efficiency and providing audit support.
You are a critical business partner for the manufacturing stakeholders by translating the characteristics of the organizational units into financial transactional processes.
The main focus of this role will be controlling the fixed asset accounts and supporting the Senior Site Accountant.
· Execute monthly, quarterly and year-end closing of the Site accounts carried out as per established accounting practices and procedures
· Perform periodic accounting including month end, quarterly and year-end closing as per the established accounting practices and procedures.
· Ensure relevant GL accounts are reconciled and accounting entries are recorded in accordance with accounting policies and procedures and the necessary accounting standards.
· Timely and accurate completion of the management reporting, interpretation and analysis of reports and liaise with the embedded control function (E&BS) to look for improvement opportunities.
· Ensure timely preparation of financial statements and other reports as required by (internal) customers and (local / national) authorities.
· Support the preparation of various site departmental budgets, including (ad hoc) investigation and reporting of variances relating to the actual results.
· Ensure the site is fully compliant with internal and external business controls to safeguard assets and liabilities (controllership).
· Proactively and continuously, find opportunities to make the functions processes more efficient and effective.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to the organisation. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Contract min. 1 year
It's also possible to apply as a freelancer.
· Master degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent with 1-5 years’ experience in finance and accounting.
· Technical accounting knowledge
· Familiar with MS office, MS Excel and PowerPoint
· Fluent in Dutch and English both verbal and written.
· Flexible - no nine to five mentality.
· Team player - Communicates constructively, comes forth with ideas to foster cooperation within the team and across teams, demonstrates commitment to the team and its goals.
· Process improvement mindset: always looking for ideas to drive down operating cost and enhance transactional efficiency and integrity.
· Accounting knowledge.
· Analytical skills - ability translate data into clear analytics.
· Strong critical thinking skills and ability to add-value to team and the business
· Microsoft office skills (Excel and PowerPoint.)
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.