Over deze vacature
Are you someone with a strong personality looking for opportunities, thinking out of the box and share your vison and own your point of view?
We are looking for a Financial Controller.
As Financial Controller you ensure the delivery and execution of the finance planning, actuals, closing and reporting activities for the assigned reporting units. Act as service receiver for “finance actuals and closing services” as supplied by the Financial Shared Service Center.
Finance Actuals and Closing
As guardian of the balance sheet for the assigned unit(s) you are:
· Linking pin between the business group, finance region and shared service centers
· Responsible for balance sheet management and reconciliation;
· Responsible for solving escalations regarding reconciliation of GL and all sub ledgers (incl. clearing issues);
· Validate/Analyze financial results for the Legal Entity / Reporting Unit;
· Ensure that agreed services are delivered up to standard.
· Define judgement-based accruals, provisions, corrections, etc
· Coordinate/Participate in internal and external audits
· Provide reports for Provisions/Accruals;
· Supports Management Reporting towards BG/BU (Monthly Reporting Deck Forecast/Actuals and Cashflow + ROCE)
· Are point of contact for the Business Partner;
· Are direct contact to budget holders to support budgeting and forecasting process;
· Prepare planning figures (e.g. based on Top Down Guidance);
· Upload data in SAP/BW;
· Are responsible for the set-up of allocation cycles in SAP;
· Coordinate that POs are created on time and in line with the new budget;
· Upload and lock RAF data in the corporate reporting tool (Crystal).
You will be employed by YER and seconded to the organisation. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
We are looking for:
- An ambitious and talented team player;
- (post) Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting/Financial Controlling, and/or licensed certified public accountant;
- At least 5 years of experience within several finance positions;
- Knowledge and experience in a Shared Service environment;
- In-depth understanding of Finance and Accounting processes;
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of ERP systems (SAPR3).
- Willing to travel within The Netherlands;
- Fluent in English