Max. € 80
Via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
Interesting opportunity for a Business Controller at ASML in Veldhoven. The assignment is due to a pregnancy leave, for 6 months from the start date.
As a D&E Business controller you support the Head of D&E business control and the D&E leadership team. Thanks to your broad experience with business control and driving change, you enable the D&E business control team and D&E leadership to achieve its short and long term objectives. If you want to be part of a high performing team that is situated in D&E at the base success of the ASML business, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
Your focus will be on initiating change that improves the efficiency of the D&E organization and related (financial) processes. You are responsible for creating, coordinating and maintaining improvement initiatives and drive a finance mind-set throughout the D&E organization.
Next to this you will support the D&E Business control team to improve on its monthly and annual financial processes and alignment with other supporting departments like PMO, HR, e.g.
- Translate business models in sound financial processes that support business strategy;
- Collecting and transferring Program business information needs into effective reports;
- Drive efficiency and improvement initiatives for the D&E organization;
- Developing and continuously improving D&E and Financial related processes, methodology and reporting;
- Coach/guide the project organization on financial topics related to project management;
- Review and challenge business cases/plans.
Establish Tariff management:
- Setup a controlling model to drive tariff management and drive initiatives per Tariff driver to stay within the 3% labor;
- Improve Capex management (planning, execution and maintaining);
- Establish D&E efficiency framework (benchmarking, savings reporting, initiate administrative change to support reporting and monitoring)
- Improve the monthly finance update (create effective reporting with all staff departments such as sourcing, HR, PMO that give actionable insights to D&E staff and clusters to help them to drive the organization);
Cost category management:
- Setup cost category management for various activities (travel, training, consultancy, e.g.) that are part of the D&E OPEX;
- Support in the improvement of the Strategy, LTFP and TAP;
- Support the improvements in the annual and long term processes;
- This will also link to changes in planning that are required when working with stable teams, Agile, Scrum (Trains);
Roll-out business case management:
- Coach and train the D&E organization on how to setup business cases and validate the outcome. This will also largely include Train the Trainer activities to educate PMO and Quality on how they can to this.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Master’s degree in Business Economics, preferably followed by recognized professional controller qualification (i.e. RC)
- Minimum of 8-10 years of work experience in a business control environment;
- Preferably experience in (high) tech environment and proven track record of quickly understanding complex content;
- Experienced in providing meaningful insights to business partners;
- Skilled in leading larger improvement projects;
- Preferred candidates are familiar with PGP (Product Generation Process) and related processes;
- Skilled in problem solving techniques (Lean, Greenbelt, etc.);
- Preferably ASML experience.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders;
- Maintain personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty;
- Able to scope, plan, manage, execute and control tasks;
- Ability to effectively interface and interact with multiple stakeholders;
- Self-starter, enterprising;
- Able to work independently;
- Not afraid to speak up at any level of the organization;
- Data-driven in combination with a strong business acumen and focus on high quality standards;
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently;
- Commitment Take ownership, get things done;
- Good knowledge of both written and spoken English.