€ 70,000 - € 90,000
Over deze vacature
Are you eager to further develop your mechanical expertise, to be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation? If so, then a job of Mechanical Architect in Mechanics at ASML could be the perfect next step in your career.
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Mechanical Development is designing, building and testing mechanical systems and sub-systems which are fitted into the end products.
- Take the lead in the mechanical development, qualification and integration of a sub module according to agreed requirements, taking design principles for precision mechanics and opto-mechanics into account.
- Working on the design of one or more developments or issues, creating designs with a small team of mechanical experts in project setting.
- Continuously improving quality of mechanical designs.
- Specifies and designs modules and related parts supporting different (sub)systems.
- Working together with the project leader, cross sector architects, cross sector lead engineers, team lead and (junior) designers, to enable reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture/service systems.
- Is concerned with the application mechanical construction principles .
- Realizes the qualification of the design by contributing to the specification of various tests.
- Designs and realizes test equipment and appliances and is responsible for ensuring that prototypes are built and tests are carried out.
- Is responsible for quality of the technical product documentation and design implementation towards manufacturing and field service.
- Contributes to ASML systems roadmaps.
- The Mechanical Architect reports to the project and group leader and is operational within multidisciplinary projects.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Master or PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- A degree in Mechatronics or Electro-Mechanics could also be interesting.
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience.
- NX experience is a pre, 3D CAD experience is a must.
- Ability to excel in creative design and flawless execution of parts/(sub)modules.
- Experience in design of precision mechanics with knowledge of design principles.
- Experience in design in a complex technical multidisciplinary environment.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Technical leadership: sets out direction for technical project teams.
- Abstract and out of the box-thinking; helicopter view.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Flexible and open mind set, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Eager to drive his/her own development.
- Fluent in English, eager to learn Dutch.