€60,000 - € 80,000
Over deze vacature
Are you eager to further develop your mechanical expertise, to be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation? If so, then a job of Mechanical Architect in Mechanics at ASML could be the perfect next step in your career.
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Mechanical Development is designing, building and testing mechanical systems and sub-systems which are fitted into the end products. As a part of the department Mechanical Engineering the group Manufacturing and Service Tooling is responsible for the specification, engineering and qualification of tooling that is required for manufacturing and servicing of ASML modules (enabling e.g. precision adjustments, qualification, etc.)
Take ownership for the specification, design and qualification of precision (opto-)mechanical tools enabling manufacturing, qualification and field service of ASML modules. The mechanical architect reports to the group leader Manufacturing and Service Tooling and is operational within (multidisciplinary) projects.
As a mechanical architect you are responsible for realization of precision (opto-)mechanical tooling, ensuring to meet the specifications in terms of safety, reliability, stability, contamination, cost effectiveness, manufacturability and serviceability. You continuously improve the quality of the mechanical architecture and interface cross project with lead engineers, other architects and system engineers.
- Set-up specifications tooling for functional requirements in the area of manufacturing and service.
- Create and validate new concepts; make sure there is consensus with stakeholders.
- Comply to precision mechanical construction principles and competence standards.
- Define qualification tests, verifying the tooling performance compared to the specifications.
- Contribute to ASML systems roadmaps
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Master or PhD degree in Mechanical engineering.
- A degree in Mechatronics or Opto-Mechanics is a preference.
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience.
- Track record of applying precision mechanical construction principles and generating new designs and technical concepts, in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Excellent knowledge in the field of manufacturability of mechanical parts and of designing on stiffness.
- Skilled in technical, correct and effective communication with suppliers.
- Experienced in 3D CAD modelling (preferable UG/NX).
- Experienced in evaluating FEM/mechanical analysis results.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Technical leadership: sets out direction for technical project teams.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to excel in creative design and flawless execution of tooling design.
- Flexible and open mind set, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude.
- Helicopter view (zoom in – zoom out).
- Eager to drive own development.
- Fluent in English, eager to learn Dutch (if applicable).