€ 4,000 - € 6,200
Over deze vacature
Are you a Senior Equipment Engineer and do you want to be part of a new Point of Care Diagnostics team? Now is the time to respond!
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Senior Equipment Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- The production and laboratory equipment used to manufacture functional disposable cartridges for use within the development team
- Troubleshooting and improvement of lab and production equipment
- Calibrations and maintenance of the equipment
- Measurement and system evaluations
- Qualification and re-qualification of equipment and processes
- New product introduction on the equipment
- Supporting technology transfers to the manufacturing site
Our client is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. They stand with their customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from their innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to them.
Their Point of Care Diagnostics Research & Development team located on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven is expanding their business and is looking for new talents to join.
At our client, they value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Their people make them unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates their global team is the inspiration of their common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on their remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. They recognize that taking ownership of their work allows both them and the company to grow. They offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent secondary employment conditions
- 25 holidays + 13 additional days
- 8% holiday payment
Required skills to have for the success of this role:
- You hold a degree or have a BSc or MSc in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related studies
- You have at least 5+ (and preferably 10+) years of experience as an engineer in a production environment.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career within the Health Care
- You have experience working in projects preferably in In Vitro Diagnostics setting
- You have experience with Product Creation and Quality Processes
- You are a team-player, hands-on, analytical, pragmatic and structured professional
- You have good communication and reporting skills in English
- You have the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team.