Over deze vacature
We are looking for a medior/senior Software Development Tools Specialist. A person who can take up hands-on technical lead for different tools facilitating for the so-called Extreme Ultra-Violet (EUV) Source software development environment.
- Maintain and modify the implementation of tools and way of working for the EUV Source environment, in co-operation with departmental architects and the internal customer.
- Take ownership of the software development environment, specifically the build and software configuration management (SCM) modules, as provided to the internal customer.
- Define improvement proposals that focus on system performance and process efficiency for end-users.
- Investigate and implement non-standard changes with a limited scope.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support.
- Partner in discussions with SCM and Development domain architects.
- Keep abreast with relevant literature, means and methods.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
At least Bachelor degree or equivalent in IT and/or Engineering.
- Any relevant experience and proven experience in large technical software development environments.
- Experience with software development tools used within this environment: SVN, Jira, Jenkins. Knowledge of WanDisco is a pre.
- Experience in Linux/Unix environment.
- Experience with Shell Scripting, Perl, Ruby, Python.
- Experience with Eclipse framework.
- Good communication skills are a must and proficiency in the English language.
- Show initiative and problem solving attitude.
- Pragmatic, practical, flexible and committed to quality.
- Ambitious and with a pro-active, initiating attitude.
- Ability to plan and set priorities.
- Team worker, good social skills, customer-oriented.
- Service minded and stress tolerant.
- Think practical on the impact of decisions for end-customer / user.
Context of the position
The Engineering IT Services (EIS) department within the IT organization is responsible for the infrastructure and tooling for ASML’s development and engineering department. The competence centre IT EIS SW is responsible for the complete software development environment that is used by more than 3000 product software developers within ASML.