Max. € 90,000/€ 75
Via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
Challenging temporary assignment for a financial controller with strong accounting background and experience within international high demanding finance organisations.
Your job mission is to safe guard the financials of the high complex Benelux Philips Health Tech organization, which is based in the Netherlands.
The responsibilities for an accounting controller are:
- Proactively identifies risks to the financial processes, and works with stakeholders inside and outside of Finance to address identified risks and financial process issues.
- Determines accounting treatment for events and transactions of a complex, unique, and/or judgmental accounting nature, as well as to apply new/revised accounting policies in consultation with Technical Accounting and Oversight (TA&O).
- Required to review the trial balance (TB) and closing topics (Pre-MEC) in the monthly process, and lead the risk based Financial Reporting Review (FRR). Proactively monitors the BSARs, MEC and Finance and ICS audits.
- This includes working across finance and non-finance teams to address and close issues timely, review account documentation, and ensure reporting timelines are met.
- As the main point of contact for the business over the RTR processes, responsible to collaborate with the BP to ensure business requirements are captured and that stakeholders are updated on the status of KPIs and on resolution of accounting and process issues.
- Leads resolution of RTR issues, and will coordinate both RTR (AS, Global Hub, other AccOps pillars and Infosys) and with non-RTR counterparts (e.g. BP, Supply Chain, Purchasing, HR, etc.) to drive resolution of issues and to build stronger processes.
- Takes co-responsibility with the Business Partner(s) (BP) over the integrity of financial and management reporting, and work to proactively advise the BP on the impact of accounting standards on different business scenarios.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
Temporary position for at least 4 months for a freelancer or a contractor with secondment to Philips.
We are looking for someone who has already Philips finance experience an who is proactive, vigorous, and self-propelling an has;
- Masters degree in a Finance and Accounting orientated study
- 5 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 3 years’ experience; or equivalent experience
- Strong and formal IFRS knowledge
- Strong Excel skills and SAP knowledge preferred
- Strong knowledge of internal control processes and systems
This role will appeal to you if you ….
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams
- Are curious, open and feel at home in a dynamic environment