Max. € 60,000
Over deze vacature
Your role as Design Engineer is to design constructive additions to standard parts which are part of dynamically loaded systems. You look for a proper balance between the technical requirements, weight, feasibility, and production costs of your design. In addition, you represent your engineering field in the project you are responsible for as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- You are responsible for project coordination and representing your engineering field within a complete project.
- You provide internal and external clients with the right documentation using a CAD and PLM system.
- You are responsible for the development of a mechanical or steel construction subsystem.
- You create two-dimensional and/or three-dimensional design drawings and ensure that the applicable standards for designs are integrated.
- You contribute to composing quality documents, including the FAT (Factory Acceptance test) and SAT (Site Acceptance test) for the purposes of testing the various systems, and you offer – also on-site – support with commissioning the rides.
- You make product drawings of designs and provide these with all relevant documentation regarding, for instance, material requirements.
- You coordinate internal or external processes aimed at reviewing feasibility and optimization, among others.
- You are responsible for a standard product and think about ways to improve the product.
International company focused on the development and manufacturing of custom made projects.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to the company. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Chance to become a direct employee after secondment period
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
- You have completed a Bachelor (HBO) degree or a vocational education program (Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, or other relevant education).
- You have an affinity with the application of modern machine methods or steel construction methods, production techniques, and related materials
- You are a team player who takes responsibility for an engineering project within a complete project.
- You have an affinity with 2 and 3D CAD and underlying data management systems (PLM), Solid Edge, Solid Works experience is a plus.
- You have the ability to independently master new technical fields.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English.