€ 35,000 - € 55,000 gross per month
Via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Manufacturing, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Are you an engineer with experience/ interests related to automotive testing and do you have a strong connection with the transportation sector combined with strong communication/ coordination skills? Then this is the ideal position for you!
- Prepare and execute customer field tests, based on internal test requests.
- Coordinate test set-up and test execution with DAF internal client.
- Analyse and report all issues found during the tests.
- Use data logger information for problem analysis.
- Documentation and evaluation of testing results.
- Execute vehicle inspections and coordinate vehicle rebuilt and update activities.
- Communication with customers, drivers and dealers involved in the field test.
- Periodical technical 24/7 customer support service by carrying support telephone.
- Develop corporate test standards for Long Run endurance tests and customer field tests.
- Develop new test procedures.
- Active contribution to improvement of efficient testing and testing quality.
- Collaboration in project teams.
DAF Trucks NV is a technological company and a leading manufacturer of commercial vehicles in Europe. DAF is a wholly owned subsidiary of PACCAR Inc., a world leader in the development and production of excellent light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles. DAF also develops and produces advanced diesel engines, offers financial services and information technology and sells parts for trucks as part of its core activity.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Bachelor on Mechanical Engineering (Automotive, TCK, Electronics).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with vehicle testing.
- Experienced and familiar with measurement technique
- Good communication skills.
- Experienced in the field of test data analysis and statistics.
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
- Good English and Dutch language skills are mandatory.
- Having a truck driving license (license CE) is required for this position.