€ 40,000 - € 60,000 gross per year
Via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Manufacturing, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Are you an engineer with a degree in mechanical/ automotive engineering with knowledge and interest towards (heavy-duty diesel) engines and strong coordination skills? Then this is the ideal next step in your career!
- All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today
- Always looking for Continuous Improvement to give the best product for our customers.
- Managing test activities on vehicles and test-engines related to OBD calibration and validation at several test location in Europe and US.
- Be interface between various internal groups: OBD & Performance calibration engineers, hardware designers, functional test engineers and data scientist.
- Daily Point of Contact to monitor progress, screen results, resolve issues and provides updates
- As OBD Test Engineer you will report to the Engineering Supervisor OBD & Legislation.
DAF Trucks N.V. in Eindhoven is part of the PACCAR Inc. which is one of the biggest global players in the heavy duty truck industry. The known truck brands of PACCAR are Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF. Within the PACCAR Inc. DAF engine development is the centre of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development centre we develop engine families for the future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers. As a globally working company we do offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) is a precision-based technology embedded into PACCAR’s world-class diesel engines. It’s a digital communication system that provides a real-time snapshot of Engine and After treatment performance to aid service technicians during repair. On-Board Diagnostics is about making a global impact while examining the trade-offs between certification and robustness.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Bachelor degree on automotive or mechanical engineering with interest in internal combustion engines
- Familiar with Test Cells and Testing Approaches
- Capable of handling data in a structured way coming from various sources and tools like PUMA, Concerto, Matlab, Data Loggers, Calibration Tooling
- Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams