€ 35,000 - € 50,000 gross per year
Via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Manufacturing, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Are you an automotive software engineer with knowledge and experience related to IoT/ connectivity/ telematics, then we have a very interesting opportunity for you at an innovative company.
With the electrification of drive trains and IoT developments, the number of controllers and system complexity of vehicles grows exponentially. With this, the amount of software increases proportionally as well as the amount of data generated by the vehicle.
Our client is responsible for the system and software development. For this group we are looking for a software engineer to work on mobile connectivity systems and cloud based solutions to enable functions like remote diagnostics and fleet management solutions. The System Competence Centre selects the controllers and defines the architecture how to interface and integrate these in a vehicle. Next to that, it develops the software application layer running on these controllers. For the IoT/Connectivity domain a Linux based embedded controller is selected programmed in C++ and JAVA. The department is involved from an early concept phase up to commissioning at customer side, following a V-model and ‘Agile’ hybrid way of working.
Our client focuses on research, development and testing of new possibilities, in particular for transport-related activities. The objective is to develop environmentally-friendly and innovative hardware and software solutions in the field of electric transport, battery technology, charging infrastructure, energy storage, automated guided vehicles (AGVs) and guidance and navigation technology.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- You have a BSc or MSc in Electronics, Embedded systems or equivalent
- You have experience in programming in C++ and JAVA
- You are more system minded than a specialist
- You are proactive and assertive
- You can work independently as well as in a team
- You are passionate about e-mobility and technology in general