€50,000 - €70,000 gross per year
Via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Hyster-Yale is looking for energetic individuals who will have a positive influence on the organization and the Product Development team. As System & integration Engineer you will play an important role in creating, modifying, and implementing designs to address customer needs. This individual with leadship skills interacts with all aspects of the organization to ensure that we are able to deliver quality forklift trucks. We invite you to join our team as we take forklift design to the next level.
- As System & Integration Engineer, you develop/ design the system architecture of Battery Management Systems (BMS) and e-drivelines. Besides that, you release, test and follow up development activities to ensure that the engineering outputs meet the quality, reliability, performance and cost expectations of the customer. You will work, among others, on the following systems:
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Power Subsystems
- Li-Ion Battery and Battery Subsystems
- Power Management Control Systems
- Power Electronics
- Motors and Motor Controller Systems
- Collaborate and provide support to the Manufacturing, Sourcing, Marketing, and Aftermarket groups engaged in the project.
- Develop system architecture and component level requirements from truck level requirements
- Support development testing to ensure design robustness to requirements.
- Develop and execute test plans (DVP&R, validation, etc.) for complete vehicle, system, and components
- Analyze data and communicate test results both verbally and through written reports
- Provide product/process specification documents, detailed drawings, test engineering reports, sales and product information data and test plans
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. is a leading, globally integrated, full-line lift truck manufacturer offering a broad array of solutions aimed at meeting the specific materials handling needs of customers’ applications.
- Serving the materials handling industry for over 80 years
- Strong team of long-term executives and managers with global experience
- 20 manufacturing operations in 12 countries.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to work as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client Hyster-Yale. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions.
We are looking for experienced engineers who possess the following background:
- Formal education with a minimum BS in Electrical/Electronic Engineering. Focus on Power Electronics preferred
- 3-5 years industry experience
- Specialized knowledge/skill in drafting practices, CAD (PTC Creo preferred), engineering analysis and design layouts
- Specialized knowledge/skill in C Programming language preferred
- Specialized knowledge/skill in Matlab/Simulink preferred
- Specialized knowledge/skill in engineer test procedures
- Specialized knowledge/skill in vehicle/automotive/Fuel Cell/Li-Ion/Motor Control technology
- Specialized knowledge/skill in design, manufacturing technology
- Specialized knowledge/skill in industry regulations
- Basic knowledge/skill in project planning
Personal skills/ requirements
- Innovative thinking, troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to Quality: Follow established procedures and be attentive to details to ensure accuracy in design and documentation.
- Decision Making: Exhibit good judgment and a realistic understanding of issues; demonstrate ability to take decisive actions to develop product.
- Systematic Problem solving: Demonstrate ability to apply basic principles and methods to resolve product issues.
- Teamwork and Flexibility: Function well in a team environment by working well with other employees and other departments.
- Occasional travel may be required (less than 10% total time)