€ 60,000 - € 85,000 gross per year
Via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Hyster-Yale is looking for energetic individuals who will have a positive influence on the organization and the Product Development team. As System & Integration Engineer / Team lead, you will play an important role in creating, modifying, and implementing designs to address customer needs. As a professional with strong leadership skills, you interact with all aspects of the organization to ensure that Hyster-Yale are able to deliver electric/ hybrid big trucks with the desired quality.
You will play an important role in creating, modifying, and implementing designs to address customer needs. You will define the roadmap on power electronics for the coming years: making requirements, defining architectural integration and assessing suppliers. Therefor intensive interaction with all aspects of the organization will take place to ensure that we deliver quality for our next generation of forklift trucks.
- Develop, design, release, test and follow up development activities to ensure that the engineering outputs meet the quality, reliability, performance, and cost expectations of the customer, for the following systems:
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Power and (Li-Ion) Battery Subsystems
- Power Electronics/Management Control Systems
- Motors and Motor Controller Systems
- AC-DC and DC-DC converters
- Develop system architecture and component level requirements from truck level requirements
- Develop and execute test plans (DVP&R, validation, etc.) for complete vehicle, system, and components
- Analyse data and communicate test results both verbally and through written reports
- Provide product/process specification documents, detailed drawings, test engineering reports, sales and product information data and test plans
- Collaborate and provide support to the Manufacturing, Sourcing, Marketing, and Aftermarket groups engaged in the project
- Support development testing to ensure design robustness to requirements.
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. is a leading, globally integrated, full-line lift truck manufacturer offering a broad array of solutions aimed at meeting the specific materials handling needs of customers’ applications.
- Serving the materials handling industry for over 80 years
- Strong team of long-term executives and managers with global experience
- 20 manufacturing operations in 12 countries.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to work as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client Hyster-Yale. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions.
We are looking for experienced engineers who possess the following background:
- Technical education (bachelor or master) in Electrical Engineering or similar with preferably knowledge/ specialization in the field of power electronics
- At least three years’ experience in a team lead position
- Affinity and knowledge related to electric vehicles and power electronics.
These specialized knowledge/skills are defined:
- CAD knowledge (PTC Creo preferred), engineering analysis and design layouts
- C Programming language and Matlab/Simulink is preferred
- Knowledge of technologies, such as electric powertrains, fuel cells, Li-Ion batteries, motor control technology and related industry regulations is preferred
- Specialized of the whole product development process including design, integration, testing and manufacturing technology
- Basic knowledge/skills in project planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
Personal skills/ requirements
- Innovative thinking, troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Attention to quality: follow established procedures and be attentive to details to ensure accuracy in design and documentation.
- Decision making: exhibit good judgment and a realistic understanding of issues; demonstrate ability to take decisive actions to develop product.
- Systematic problem solving: demonstrate ability to apply basic principles and methods to resolve product issues.
- Teamwork and flexibility: function well in a team environment by working well with other employees and other departments.
- Occasional travel may be required (less than 10% total time)