€ 35,000 - € 45,000
Over deze vacature
For a This high-tech machine builder, YER is recruiting an Operational Buyer.
- Project purchase planning
- Purchase order creation after release from engineering
- Monitoring order confirmation and delivery status
- Liaising with engineering assembly and quality departments to resolve issues
- Monitoring and improvement of KPIs
This high-tech machine builder has almost 100 years of experience in the design, integration, installation and maintenance of automated bakery solutions and high-tech machines.
The company has grown into an international system integrator with offices in the Netherlands, but projects world-wide.
It is a fast-growing machine builder that attaches great importance to innovation and progressive development. This machine builder designs, programs, controls, builds and delivers both standard and customer-specific machines. Standardization is currently on the agenda and works on the basis of orders as well as own production.
It places high demands on its people, processes, systems and partners. Always in motion, dynamics are in the blood. The daily focus is on finding the right solutions for the challenges of its customers.
Customers are partners and therefore invest in a close relationship, so that they can always rely on each other. Especially when a challenge goes off the beaten track. The portfolio of innovative products is the result of a rich history. Distinction is not only in the product portfolio. The customer focus is translated into a unique way of working: Standard 4.0!
- A solid salary that meets your wishes
- An employment contract for the duration of one year or permanent employment with YER. After which you will be permanently employed by this high-tech machine builder
- Technically a fantastic environment, where high tech machines can give you years of pleasure and challenges
- Travel allowance of 0.19 cents per km of residential work
- Good compensation for overtime or work abroad
- 25 holidays
- 13 extra days of leaf
- Excellent opportunities to follow courses and training
- 8% holiday allowance
- Courses, training and education where necessary
- Understanding of technical drawings
- Fluent English
- ERP experience
- Experience of continuous improvement
- Operational purchasing or planning experience
- Excel and Microsoft Office experience
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Outgoing with a desire to drive results
- Organised and able to prioritise in high pressure environments
- Process orientated