Max. € 80,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
As Senior Mechanical Designer/Architect you are part of the Engineering department. Our client is a specialist in all aspects of product development, from mechanical, electrical and mechatronic design to motion & control. They also have extensive applications know-how, for example, in motion control, precision positioning in cleanroom or vacuum environments. They can start with an idea, functional specifications, a working prototype or an existing product, and take it to series production. The Product Creation Process ensures an effective project execution, including the NPI process when going into series production. The multi-disciplinary teams, led by seasoned project managers, work closely with customers’ development people as well as with our global supply chain management and manufacturing resources. As experts in ‘design for manufacture’ we avoid bottlenecks, delays and unexpected quality issues and deliver consistent quality. They provide their customers with leading edge technology from all across the globe, while maintaining a keen eye on cost and reliability.
- Setup and create a technical roadmap and the requirements of a consistent system design that meets the functional specifications of our customer’s needs.
- Definition of high level modules and related technical interfaces.
- Creates (sub) system concepts with proven technology/risk management in mind, optimized by multi-disciplinary view (motion, vision, software, electronics and mechanics), setup in CAD, and founded by necessary theoretical calculations.
- Creates (sub) system designs, based on defined concept(s). Product cost, regulations, manufacturability, serviceability, technical risk, project delivery time and development effort are taken into account.
Our client develops and produces complex mechatronic machines and devices for leading clients in the medical, analytical and semiconductor industries, based on customer specifications. Thanks to an innovative approach and modern design techniques, the time-to-market is kept as short as possible. Our client also takes care of the construction and verification of prototypes. In addition, they supports the introduction within the other internal companies. The projects are carried out by multidisciplinary teams that work closely with development partners and suppliers.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience as architect and more than 5 years experience as a Senior Designer in high-tech product development
- Proven theoretical and practical knowledge of mechanical constructions, precision mechanics and DfX
- Skilled in stakeholder management
- Capable in quickly capturing the business impact of technical decisions
- A conceptual, lateral, analytical and creative thinker with helicopter view
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch
- Leadership (technical), motivating, coaching and delegating skills