€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
The complaint specialist will process complaints end to end by performing: File review, coding, investigation and closure of the complaint files.
- Evaluates, investigates, and resolves complaints
- Completes initial assessment of reportability and escalates to manager to determine action, when necessary
- Analyzes complaint data, gathers additional data as needed, and partners cross functionally to share feedback to the development and manufacturing teams on potential product improvements, product defects, and safety evaluations, and resolves complaints
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. You shall be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme
- Work with a variety of diverse persons within the company such as Engineers, Scientists, Clinical Specialists, Field Service & Application Engineers, and Manufacturing personnel to facilitate the complaint handling process globally
- Evaluate customer feedback, service records, and other sources of customer and internal for possible complaint.
- Initiate complaint in process and applicable tool.
- Evaluate incoming data and determine if it is sufficient to understand the nature of the complaint
- Communicate with customers, call center reps and FSEs to gather more data on complaints as needed
- Confirm complaint condition and determine corrective action (including CAPA as needed)
- Communicate with complainant as needed to follow up on and resolve complaint; follow up with end user/customer via complaint submitter when needed
- Assess if the Risk assessment is covering the hazard in the complaint
- Complete all needed records in a timely and accurate manner