€ 60,000 - € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you have more than 10 years’ experience in product development related to electronics, embedded software or mechatronics. Then we might looking for you as candidate Senior System Designer.
- Reviews and negotiates on customer requirements
- Renders customer requirements into (sub)system and electrical, software, wiring and motion control requirements
- Breaks down specifications into modular concepts and functions, enabling reusability also in future system designs
- Prepares quotations with (sub)system concept(s), material costs and reliable development effort estimations
- Creates (sub)system concepts with proven technology / risk management in mind, optimized by a multidisciplinary view and founded by necessary theoretical calculations
- Creates (sub) system designs, based on defined concept(s). Product cost, regulations, manufacturability, serviceability, technical risk, project delivery time and development effort have to be taken into account
- Creates or delegates electrical, software, wiring and motion control designs to (external) designers and engineers
- Supports the Sales and Customer organizations as a technical specialist
- Supports mechatronics department with complex production issues as a technical specialist
- Takes technical responsibility in projects and is aware of his/her leading role in these projects
- Maintains and improves personal and technical knowledge via training and networking
- Pro-actively contributes in improvement processes
- Coaches colleagues and delegates work
- Initiates and manages in- and external discussions concerning system requirements, architecture and electrical, software, wiring and motion control design
- Transfers relevant knowledge with stakeholders in- and outside the organization
- Manages his/her own work and the work assigned to others based on the project plan
- Delivers planning and development strategy input to the project managers
- Inspires and coaches team members to get the job done and is willing to go the extra mile
- Initiates and deploys changes and improvements within Engineering department
- Manages progress and problems pro-actively until closure
- Verifies system concepts and designs pro-actively with his stakeholders and delegates parts of it to designers and engineers
Our client is one of the Europe’s largest most experienced and flexible manufacturers of high-mix, low-volume and high-complexity assemblies and complete systems. They provide product development, assembly and test of the most challenging modules and systems, and work with very tightly controlled planning to ensure continuity of the final assembly. The skilled and motivated teams make sure their clients achieve time-to-market, cost, reliability, quality and delivery targets.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Skilled in designing complex mechatronic systems from (pre-) concept phase up to system verification.
- Skilled in electrical, software, wiring and motion control development and outsourcing.
- Skilled in methodologies and available tools for rendering customer requests in a reliable and competitive system design.
- Skilled in test and simulation tooling.
- Skilled in dynamic system behavior and motion control component selection.
- Strong affinity with mechanics.
- Strong affinity with development processes, product standards, product verification and validation.
- Is a conceptual, lateral, analytical and creative thinker with helicopter view.
- Fluency in English, both orally and in writing.
- Is able to give presentations on technical issues to large groups, and can influence the effect of the presentation.
- Uses different communication styles and can adapt his/her communication to all levels in- and outside the organization.
- Knows how to balance empathy and goals.
- Is open for feedback on his/her work and behavior and able to give feedback on content, behavior and process.
- Is aware of own and others effectiveness and knows how to use this knowledge effectively.
- Hands-on team-player.
- Leadership (technical), motivating, coaching and delegating.
- Manages individuals, teams and stakeholders effectively.
- Can handle uncertainty and gives direction to mitigate when needed.
- Technical education at bachelor or academic level.
- More than 10 years’ experience in product development related to electronics, embedded software or mechatronics.