In dienst van opdrachtgever
Food, Feed & Pharma
Over deze vacature
Great career opportunity in finance at an international company.
The Corporate Controller is accountable to provide timely and relevant financial reports. He/she will work to ensure information from different sources (CBS, tax, treasury and other functions) is timely available, consolidated and understood. As such the position holder is accountable for financial statement assurance (US GAAP & local GAAP) and performing a first line of defense within the control framework. In order to provide relevant reporting, it is Instrumental to work with the local stakeholders to identify their local reporting needs and providing timely solutions. As the linking point between the different sources of information and the relevant stakeholders, the position will have the accountability and responsibility of one or more CRPs (Controller’s Review Packages), a rigorous, analytical financial statement review performed at country level. As they perform these accountabilities, the positions holder will also assist on continuous improvement of reporting processes.
Cargill’s 155,000 employees across 70 countries work relentlessly to achieve their purpose of nourishing the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. Cargill combines 153 years of experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers in more than 125 countries.
Competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in solid multinational company. Opportunity to work in a fast paced stimulating international environment. Challenge to stretch your abilities and channel your talents
- Master’s degree in finance or Accounting with 7+ years accounting experience
- Minimum 5 years of RtoR process improvement experience
- Proven experience with local and US GAAP reporting
- Proven ability to understand key financial drivers and how to translate these into meaningful reporting
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a culture of continuous improvement, process optimization, and intellectual curiosity
- Be able to perform in high performing team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated change agility. Demonstrates openness to new approaches and ideas. Fosters an environment where one can challenge the status quo when needed for improvement. Champions the needed change in the organization, and helps others prepare for the impact and acceptance of needed change
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Understanding and experience working with JDE or SAP
- Fluent in local language and English
- Resilient and Agile: proven ability to cultivate innovation by experimenting and adapting, learning from failures, and pushing boundaries. Create clarity, optimism and opportunities in the face of ambiguity, uncertainty, and setbacks
- Proven conceptual strength by identifying connections and interdependencies. Thinks creatively. Analyzes complex situations and generates solution
- Proven ability to manage outcomes whilst not having all employees reporting to yourself