Logistics, IT, General Management
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you want to lead, inspire and empower a team of Data Experts? Would you like to drive the Data Support department to the next level on Data Management to realize the future Vision? Do you have a passion for improving the quality and availability of our Supply Chain data? If so, this might be the right opportunity for you!
You will support with your team data initiatives & projects the improvement of Data Quality and the strategic plans, in order to realize ASML’s Supply Chain roadmap for 2025.
The sector Supply Chain Management (part of Operations) is an industry-leading supply-chain management organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML's factories and customers. Because 90% of all components in an ASML machine come from externally sourced specialist manufacturers, our supply chain activities are even more critical to our operation than you would normally expect.Responsibilities, you will;
The role involves working closely with stakeholders from many different departments like Supply Chain Management, Finance, Procurement, Development & Engineering, Sales, Marketing and worldwide ASML factories.
- Lead the team that drives Data Quality and executes data changes at ASML’s Supply Chain
- Participate actively in development of our future way of working together with your team in the Data Management improvement initiatives
- Interface with cross sectorial stakeholders to align expectations on Data Quality to maximize business value
- Work and take care for the team that is committed to Data Quality and works in a crucial process for Operations sector
- Get a great learning and developing position in a work environment that allows you to shape Data Management for the years to come
Context of the position
Reports to the Senior Manager MRP (Material Requirements Planning) & Master Data Management (MDM) and has direct reports (around 12 people).
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Master degree in Industrial/Logistics/Engineering or Technical business administration.
- 7-10 years relevant work experience, of which 2-3 years relevant experience in leading groups
- Experience with supply chain management, engineering and manufacturing processes with focus on planning & configuration management
- Experience with change management within complex organization
- Knowledge of SAP is a must, Team Centre is a pre
- Strong data analysis and problem solving abilities
- Experience in project management
- Leadership skills, driven for results, capable to act under high pressure
- Pro-active attitude, goal oriented, flexible
- Out of the box thinking and change management skills
- Strong personality (flexible on some occasions and firm on others)
- Capable of building networks and working with people with different backgrounds at various hierarchical levels
- Capable to initiate and lead process improvements
- Able to build successful teams