Logistics, IT, General Management
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you want to lead, inspire and empower a team of Data Governance Leads? Would you like to drive the Data Governance department to the next level on Product related data to realize the future Vision? Do you have a passion for improving the quality and availability of our data? If so, this might be the right opportunity for you!
As Line Manager Data Governance you are responsible for driving Data Quality of Product related data within ASML.
You will be actively managing Data Governance Leads, who lead operational Data Governance Board(s) and are participating in business improvement projects initiated by Business Process Owners to ensure Data Governance is embedded within these projects.
In addition, you will lead and manage a tactical Data Governance Board, a multidisciplinary team across different business processes and IT. This board enables and supports Business Process Owners to achieve their Data Quality targets.
ASML strives to become ‘best-in-class’ in Operational Excellence. Data governance is an enabler for Operational Excellence. Business Process Owners at ASML own the data and achieve timely, consistent, accurate and complete data both during creation and
Reports to the Senior Manager MRP (Material Requirements Planning) & Master Data Management (MDM) and has direct reports (5 people).
The sector Supply Chain Management (part of Operations) is an industry-leading supply-chain management organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML's factories and customers. Because 90% of all components in an ASML machine come from externally sourced specialist manufacturers, our supply chain activities are even more critical to our operation than you would normally expect.
The role involves working closely with stakeholders from many different departments like Supply Chain Management, Finance, Procurement, Development & Engineering, Sales, Marketing and worldwide ASML factories.
- You will lead the team that drives Data Quality of Product related data thru Data Governance Board(s)
- Measure and report data quality and define data improvement initiatives
- Prepare and drive implementation / improvement plans together with relevant stakeholders
- You will lead the team that manages Data Framework of Product related data in ASML Data Governance Center:
- Have accurate & complete data definition model (incl. standards & ownerships)
- Optimize data processes with Business and IT
- Embed roles and responsibilities in the organization
- You will review and analyze impact of business process change requests on Data framework
- You will audit Business Process Owners on adherence to Data framework and data creation & maintenance processes
- You will also participate actively in development of our future way of working together with your team in the Data Management improvement initiatives
- You will interface with cross sectorial stakeholders to align expectations on Data Quality to maximize business value
- You will work and take care for the team that is committed to Data Quality and works in a crucial process for Operations sector
- You will get a great learning and developing position in a work environment that allows you to shape Data Governance for the years to come
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Master degree in Industrial / Logistics / Engineering or Technical business administration
- 7-10 years relevant work experience, of which 2-3 years relevant experience in leading groups
- Experience with supply chain management, engineering and manufacturing processes with focus on planning (e.g. MRP, S&OP) & configuration management
- Experience with change management within complex organization
- Knowledge of SAP is a must, Team Center is a pre
- Strong data analysis and problem solving abilities
- Experience in project management
- Leadership skills, driven for results, capable to act under high pressure
- Pro-active attitude, goal oriented, flexibl
- Out of the box thinking and change management skills
- Strong personality(flexible on some occasions and firm on others)
- Capable of building networks and working with people with different backgrounds at various hierarchical levels
- Capable to initiate and lead process improvements
- Able to build successful teams
- Good communication and convincing / negotiation skills