Logistics, IT, Energie
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you love being a Business Liaison in a complex and dynamic business environment? Do you want to play a lead role in the fundaments for Operational Excellence? Are you challenged by improving Data Quality for ASML’s Supply Chain? Would you enjoy working on Data Governance with the Business by answering complex business questions and processes with simple (master) data solutions? If so, then this might be the right job opportunity for you!
As Data Governance Lead you are responsible for driving Data Quality of specific functional areas or business processes within ASML.
You will lead and manage a Data Governance Board, a multidisciplinary team across different business processes and IT. This board enables and supports Business Process Owners to achieve their Data Quality targets. In addition, you will be actively participating in business improvement projects initiated by Business Process Owners to ensure Data Governance is embedded within these projects.
ASML strives to become ‘best-in-class’ in Operational Excellence. Data Governance supports business to achieve this by having efficient processes. Business Process Owners at ASML own the data and achieve timely, consistent, accurate and complete data both during creation and maintenance.
- You will define and maintain Supply Chain data framework:
- Have accurate & complete data definition model (incl. standards & ownerships)
- Optimize data processes with Business and IT
- Embed roles and responsibilities in the organization
- Define data metrics and reporting dashboards
- You will review and analyze impact of business process change requests on Data framework
- You will audit Business Process Owners on adherence to Data framework and data creation & maintenance processes
- You will measure and report data quality and define data improvement initiatives
- You will prepare and drive implementation / improvement plans together with relevant stakeholders
- You will gather Business requirements and translate them towards IT
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Master degree in Industrial / Logistics / Engineering or Technical business administration
- 8 years of relevant work experience, of which at least 3 directly relevant or similar to this role in complex international environments
- Experience with supply chain management, configuration management and manufacturing processes with focus on planning (e.g. MRP, S&OP)
- Experience with change management within high skilled organization
- Experience in Consulting and/or High Tech industry, low volume industries is a pre
- Experience in (master) data management and/or SAP applications is a pre
- Excellent stakeholder management, able to build relationships at different hierarchical levels.
- Conceptual thinker on strategic and tactical level, able to translate data analysis in improvement initiatives
- Pragmatic and result driven
- Good communication and convincing / negotiation skills
- Pro-active attitude, driven for improvement