Over deze vacature
Exciting role for academics with at least two years of work experience and an interest high tech and supply chain. ASML is looking for an ambitious talent who can play a crucial role in the supply chain processes related to the implementation of new or improved materials within field logistics.
ASML’s supply chain department is continuously aiming to better serve ASML’s customers, by improving availability of the machines by continuously working on operational excellence programs to decrease time to service the machines. These operational excellence programs contain planning elements in combination with a lean execution.
All these processes ultimately enable ASML’s customers such as Intel and Samsung to continue improving the performance of the laptops, tablets and smartphones that we all use.
Ensure realization of urgent material requests by looking for optimal solutions within the Supply Chain, while collaborating with the field logistics organizations around the world. The main challenge is to find a fast solution against acceptable costs.
Context of the position
Customer Supply Chain is responsible for availability of spare parts & tools at customer locations. As Global EMO Support planner you are responsible for handling urgent material requests from all around the world. This is done by solving complex Supply Chain challenges, while communicating constructively with all stakeholders in the process.
- Timely handling of urgent material requests from all around the globe
- Drive improvements to further optimize the processes impacting the team
- Constructive and reliable communication with stakeholders from all departments within ASML
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Relevant Bachelor or Master degree is a must (e.g. Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering & Management Science, Business Administration or Engineering)
- At least 0 - 2 years relevant experience in a large international company, ideally with a Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations or Procurement background
- Knowledge of business complexity, supply chain and/or relevant industry
- A tactical thinker with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and able to organize and prioritize workload
- Stress-resistant; act under high pressure
- Flexible; willing to go the extra mile for the customer
- Excellent professional communication in English (and preferably Dutch)
- Drive for results; does not stop until solution has been found, even when obstacles arise
- Team player
- Change management competencies
- Convincing, pro-active and “can do” mentality
- Cultural awareness
- SAP knowledge is a pre
- Able to prioritize and oversee whole process