Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
As a CFD Engineer you are responsible for specifying and delivering high level solutions for complex mechatronic systems and modules. The goal is to enable functional integration of gasflow architecture in our systems. Your challenge will be to integrate (new) functionalities against cost effective engineering solutions.
Your main tasks are related to the development process, this includes:
- Feasibility phase; study the Customer Requirements Specifications (CRS) and investigate the feasibility of flow (and also thermal) concepts
- Definition Phase; come up with Description of System Design Requirements and Specifications (SDS).
- System Design Phase; generation of system design concepts
- Come up with well-considered choices, validated against system requirements. Review designs (e.g. via FMEA) with internal and external customers
- Perform detailed thermal/flow and/or CFD analysis and define measurement setup for function verification
- System Verification; verification of design and chosen concepts on the specified and agreed requirements
- Contribute to system roadmaps on flow aspects
- Participate in further development of needed critical (gas) Flow & Temperature control competences
You will be employed by YER and seconded at one of our clients. YER Technology has secured a strong position in the technology sector and built a large network in various disciplines, including high-tech, automotive, marine, oil & gas and manufacturing. Because of our structured and personal approach we enjoy long-term working relationships with our clients. What's more, we are the preferred supplier for a number of high-profile multinationals and suppliers. We have a wide range of assignments on offer throughout the Netherlands; there is always a challenge available to match your ambitions.
You will be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 24 day's paid holiday and 8% holiday allowance
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme
- Inspiring master classes
- Specialised training courses or a complete training programme
- You have a master degree in Mechanical Engineering, Physics or equivalent with a focus on Flow and/or Temperature control
- 10 years of experience in creating new equipment concepts (or large complex modules)
- Experience with CFD, fluidics, flow control etc.
- Experience with mechanical design principles, dynamic behavior, material properties, contamination control, cleanroom environment, vacuum design rules, particle transport under different circumstances (e.g. atmospheric and vacuum)
- Knowledge of flow control on liquids and gasses
- Experience with Matlab, Simulink, Hyperworks or related development tools
- Experience with lithography is a plus
- You have an analytical set of mind (abstract thinking, out-of-the box thinking).
- You are able to take a step back and oversee the whole project (helicopter view)
- You are a good communicator and able to communicate effectively with different disciplines and levels. You also have a clear and structured way of reporting.
- You are able to maintain a network
- Able to challenge colleagues to come up with even better ideas
- Good knowledge of the English and Dutch language