€ 70,000 - € 80,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Do you have solid accounting skills, are you interested to work in a small and select international team with a large and ambitious mission? Then this is your chance!
For our client, YER would like to get in touch with a Group Financial Accountant. In this position, you will be responsible for performing of accounting and reporting practices and interacting with multiple group entities within Europe.
Most important tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the monthly, quarterly and yearly financial closing processes.
- Preparation of VAT returns. Monitoring of invoiced reversed EU charges
- Reconciliation of corporate bank accounts
- Month end journals, accruals, interest, periodically reversal of accruals
- Maintaining of the fixed asset register and it’s accounting
- Preparing of a monthly audit file and reconciliation of all BS positions
- Work closely and follow up op on items from external and internal audit
- Administering and reconciling of intercompany balances with affiliates and monitors settlements.
- Preparation of IC charges to affiliates, invoicing and recording in financial system
- Quarterly VAT reconciliation with GL and payment advice and/ or review
- Monthly providing and distributing of exchange rates to group affiliates
- Communicates with suppliers related to payment status or disputes
- Processing of bank transactions and preparation of payment badges
- Processing of sales invoices, expense reports and credit card statements and collect the necessary approvals in line with company guidelines
- Preparation of corporate cash and credit line report
Our client is a mayor player in the oil industry. They have their operations across Europe and their corporate headoffice is located in The Hague. The company employs more than 2.000 people and has a turnover of more than 10 billion euros.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Dynamic and international environment.
- Bachelor Degree in accounting
- Solid accounting background with experience gained in a multinational petrochemical firm (10 + years )
- Strong knowledge in international accounting standards GAAP and IFRS
- Excellent language skills. Fluent in English, French and Dutch
- Solid knowledge of multi-currency accounting
- Excellent knowledge in banking systems and operations
- Strong Knowledge of EU VAT mechanism and reversed charges principle
- Analytical skills and accuracy
- Ability to interact and integrate easily in a multicultural environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communicative and facilitation skills
- Excellent and solid IT and computer skills
- Flexible and open-minded
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Can solve, pragmatic approach