Max. € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
The Management Assistant provides support to the VP IT, the CXO and the respective teams and proactively help them to complete projects and achieve their goals within an international environment.
As the Management Assistant you have strong organizational and communications skills and will manage a wide range of support functions in a fast pace and multicultural environment. You keep a clear overview in the different tasks and responsibilities and can prioritize accordingly.
You are the energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats and doesn’t mind jumping in to assist your colleagues in areas outside of your primary responsibilities.
The key result areas and responsibilities for the assistant are as follows:
- Manage agenda, schedules and coordinate travel and logistics for VP, CXO and respective teams
- Manage complex travel itineraries & visa applications through various systems, time zones and complex agendas for the VP IT, CXO and their respective teams (Flight and hotel bookings, visa appointments and obtaining the right visa documents)
- Provide general administrative support to the VP IT, CXO and their teams
- Organize logistics of meetings, workshops and department events
- Prepare materials and presentations for meetings and set up rooms as needed (incl. catering orders, name cards, and other meeting related materials)
- Hospitality services and general support to visitors
- Manage adherence to IT team & office space (appearance) policies and procedures
- Act as a point of contact for the IT department where needed
- Department/Management specific (ad hoc) tasks
- Managing e-mails when asked
- Work closely with a team of management assistants & facility management
International organization. HQ located at Schiphol.
Contract with YER for seven months. After which the client may offer you a permanent contract.
- Bachelor level in Secretarial education, along with a minimum of 6 years’ experience in a Management Assistant role or equivalent
- Previous experience working in an IT department would be an advantage
- Eager to work in a dynamic (office) environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Proactive, hands-on as well as results and solution driven
- A creative mind with the professional ability to suggest improvements
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Dutch
- Reliable and very accurate with patience and professionalism
- Strong competence in Microsoft Office and video conferencing
- Intercultural sensitivity/multicultural awareness
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality and discretion: you will often learn of confidential matters