Max. € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Interesting and challenging role for a young professional. We are looking for a Junior Process Engineer preferably 2/3 years of experience.
- Develop new or enhance existing processes for current or new products
- Plan process developments derived from new applications or new business requirements
- Agree with product development on product specifications feasible for mass production
- Support in establishing specifications for acquiring new equipment and/or tools; subsequently judge and understand supplied hardware (& software)
- If required, support for manufacturing problems
This position resorts within the department TbP/TEF3.1 You will report directly to Group leader TbP/TEF3.1.
The TEF3 group focuses on developing, optimizing and industrializing innovative production technologies to fulfil future product requirements. Benchmarking, requirement engineering and innovation of production technologies up to implementation is considered to be the teams expertise.
The development projects within TEF3 run cross departmental and are crucial for the future of our GS-CT business. Within these projects you will be a competent partner on technical content in their area of expertise for our suppliers, customers, knowledge networks and other stakeholders.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Bosch Transmission Technology. We offer :
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative, result-oriented and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Transmission Technology is market leader in the development and mass production of push belts for continuously variable transmission (CVT). The competence centre in Tilburg is supported by the second production site in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and assembly plant in San Luis Potosi, Mexico.
- Affinity and experience with the needs for mass production, preferable mass production of metal components
- Ability to compare a lot of measuring data on an efficient way
- A team player with a pragmatic working approach and good communication skills
- Some experience in process development is a plus
- Knowledge about product development is a plus
- Highly needed soft skills: flexible, innovative/creative, result oriented, proactive
- English is required, German a plus, able to speak Dutch or willing to learn