Max. € 100
Project & Program Management
Via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
For our clients' engineering department we are seeking a Program Manager for the engineering of projects, industrial design and FME(C)A.
You will take on the management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget, and within scope. You will be the interface to operations department for your projects. You will contribute to the industrial design of new products, while being the key person in the accomplishment of design hardware FME(C)A. Working in a challenging start-up atmosphere you will as well participate in the selection and implementation of state-of-the-art program management tools and participate in project portfolio related activities like resource planning.
- Organize and run your projects.
- Assist in the definition of project objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Planning, implementation, tracking, change and risk management of your projects.
- Create and maintain comprehensive design FME(C)A documentation.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Participate in the selection and implementation of modern project management tools.
- Participate in project portfolio management activities.
You report to the Chief Technology Officer.
This company was established in 2013 and focuses on the commercialization of a new, innovative polymer based antenna technology. The company is headquartered in Willemstad, Curacao, and has offices in the Netherlands, USA, and Curacao, with subsidiaries and development partners in several European countries.
- Dynamic workplace in fast developing high tech company.
- Personal and professional development.
- Being part of an inspiring international team.
- Up to standard remuneration.
- University or college degree in plastics processing, mechanical engineering, or related fields.
- Ability to work at the interface of at least two of the domains involving plastics processing, RF electronics, and assembly.
- Knowledge and experience in project management and FME(C)A.
- Computer skills: MS Office, CAD (Solidworks, NX), experience with simulation of plastics processing would be an asset.
- Fluency in English.
- Dutch, Italian or any other language would be an asset.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal competences and presentation skills.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic, self-motivated person who is able to work under pressure.