Max. € 60,000
Via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Medical & Health, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Support the BIU’s IGT and MR with specific equipment for development of new systems and support the operations departments of IGT and MR with specific equipment for assembling their medical systems.
As IGT, we are the leading innovator in image-guided interventional solutions. With our partners, we improve the health of patients and save lives, every day, everywhere! You can contribute!
You are responsible for
- Engineering, improving and documenting new and/or existing parts of machines, installations, equipment and production resources
- Project management, the implementation, progress and the cost of the project
- Assisting suppliers and/or mechanics when implementing assembly or installation work
- Documentation, making drawings (assembly and detail drawings), BOM, regulations. Collect these data together with technical documentation of purchase parts in a technical file hosting and archiving
- Support suppliers and/or mechanics during assembling, check if the equipment complies with the specifications
- Translate requirements and wishes of the customer into a recoverable technical and financial quotation
- Functional requirements and the requirements w.r.t. safety, ergonomics, standards, etc. in the specification
- Reporting to the customer, inform the customer about the progress of the project
- Ensure that the client gets a clear overview of the activities and/or deviations
- CE certification of equipment
- Participate as a Key-user to meetings with CAD support department
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be a part of the Engineering team Electrical/mechanical based in Best, Netherlands that supports all departments of IGT and MR on the site Best and also production facilities abroad. Their mission is to support customers with world-class solutions for their technical issues.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- Experienced engineer (5-10 years), understands the way of working within (equipment) development departments, working experience in a development and/or production organization for professional industrial products
- Experience with requirement management tooling
- Project management skills
- Languages Dutch native and English, verbal and in writing
- Proven customer focus and a drive for quality and reliability
- Strong problem-solver able to research and solve difficult issues using innovative approaches
- Strong desire to learn and adapt to new technologies and challenges
In return, we welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore!