€ 50,000 - € 60,000
Engineering, Bouwkunde en Civiele Techniek, Energie
Over deze vacature
We welcome you to join Philips MR devices as a Lifecycle Project Engineer in our Best, Netherlands location.
In this role, you have the opportunity to work with a cutting edge technology - MR is part of the Philips Diagnostic Imaging business group.
As Lifecycle Mechanical Project leader / Engineer, you are responsible for the complete product development lifecycle, working cross-functionally with engineers from R&D as well as procurement, supplier quality and operations.
You are responsible for leading all mechanical related activities within the MR R&D Life Cycle Engineering team. You will own, drive and execute yourself a collection of technical activities and projects. The focus will be on ensuring production continuity by driving from start to end supplier change requests, release second sourcing of components and find solutions for the end of life of components. Next to the primary focus there will be projects focusing on optimizing the current design by improving the reliability of MR products and implementing solutions for customer feedbacks.
This role is a dual role where you will on and drive a collection of activities but as well execute on a selection of the activities yourself, acting as a project engineer. You get energy from a high workload and dynamics and focusing on multiple activities in parallel.
• Managing a part of the LCM program autonomously: Leads the cross-functional team to proactively identify, prioritize, implement, transfer to manufacturing, stabilize and monitor any modifications needed to released products on an MR platform.
• You will act as the Project Engineer but will also contribute these changes yourself
• Ensures that products meet external and internal customer quality needs, cost targets, assurance of supply, address component obsolescence and service needs
• Manages the scope and requirements
• Manages the internal and external stakeholders
• You can show that you are business minded and have a passion for the customer
• You have a quality mindset and ensure that your projects are executed to the highest quality standards
• You can communicate across cultures in a global organization
• In this role you can show your technical understanding as well as your business skills and you can connect both worlds Determines project risks, defines corrective action and drives the projects to closure
• Takes on additional project leadership assignments of varying scope and complexity as a member of the MR Lifecycle team
• Ensures compliance to corporate and regulatory agencies policies/rules/procedures
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making
You are a part of
In today’s challenging and changing healthcare environment, clinicians need every image to contribute to a confident diagnosis and every moment to matter in the clinical workflow. Philips brings innovative solutions to clinical complexity while simplifying workflow. Products that are designed to meet the many unique challenges – you can make a difference in your new role every day.
You will be part of the Business Unit Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) within Philips Healthcare. The Business Unit MRI is responsible for marketing, product development and lifecycle management of 1.5T and 3.0T High/Mid performance MRI systems. In the MR LCE group, you will be part of the R&D department with focus on the life cycle of the system.
We are happy to provide an opportunity to deliver solutions will have a direct impact on patient care. You will be part of flexible team of highly skilled professionals that are able to find an excellent work-life balance. Just think the solutions you develop will give a better balance to the healthcare professionals and patients they are treating.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Chance to become a direct Philips employee after secondment period
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
We are looking for
• BS (hbo) in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• Successful track record of project engineering for R&D or Supply Chain.
• Be able to set and deal with changing priorities.
• Demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional stakeholders.
• Great work ethics with a passion for quality, Lean and business efficiency.
• Communication skill and ability to engage and lead cross-functional teams
• Fluency in English, both written and verbal
• Disciplined team worker. Ability to work independently and to act pro-actively.
• PMP or Prince2 Certification is a plus.
• Relevant project experience in ISO13485 Medical Device directive and or FDA compliance is highly appreciated;
• Green Belt or Black belt a plus (Design for Six Sigma, Lean Six Sigma or Design for Reliability)