Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Finance, Engineering, Energie
High Tech, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Department/Project The Surface Analysis team within the Product Diagnostic Center Nijmegen provides material analysis at all stages of a product lifetime using surface analysis techniques XPS/AES, ToF-SIMS and DSIMS. To further intensify the DSIMS (Dynamic Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry) activities we are looking for a junior engineer who can perform analyses supporting the high-quality level of the ICN8 waferfab, and at the same is able to broaden his knowledge in the other application areas.
- Supports business partners by means of characterization of materials, process and/or material problems related to surface contamination/composition
- Performs the necessary analyses to support these requests (Sample preparation, DSIMS)
- Reports the results, conclusions and advices in a clear and concise manner
- Improves methods and procedures for DSIMS
- Continuously upgrades own skills of surface analysis capabilities (tool, procedures and techniques)
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. You will be employed by YER and seconded to NXP.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching;
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Bachelor level in chemical/material engineering with 0-2 years of experience
- Understanding of DSIMS principles and physics would be preferred but as this is a specific tool NXP uses knowledge of the tool is not required
- Excellent communication skills, flexible and assertive
- English professional working proficiency, both orally and in writing
- Familiar with MS Office applications
- Able to work under pressure and tight timelines
- Proactive working-attitude, team player