Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Research & Development, Engineering
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
In this role you initiate and work on process engineering & development projects, in the area of chemical vapor deposition for integrated thin film applications, products and processes. All aimed at internal and external customers with the purpose of delivering a base-line process.
- Supporting processes for different customers and applications assessing process manufacturability
- Supporting the Industrialization Thin films Deposition cluster program
- Interaction with Project Managers, Sales, Product Engineers and Operators/Technicians
- CVD Furnaces equipment in the cleanroom by developing recipes according to customers demands and requirements
- SPC and tools qualification after maintenance
- Process engineering towards industrialization
- Contributing by designing the process requirements/specifications and process acceptance protocols
- Complying with the ESH policy, rules and regulations
Highly motivated and skilled team of Process Engineers and Technicians, who are highly experienced in supporting customers both inside and outside Philips, ranging from major companies and institutes like ASML, NXP, Holst to highly innovative start-ups.
The Process and Maintenance Engineering group is part of the Operations team of the MEMS and Micro Devices Department within Philips Innovation Services Technology Laboratories and consists of about 25 experts.
We focus on the continuous improvement of the existing and new technologies, processes and equipment used for the realization of integral (flowchart) solutions and low volume production in the application fields of MEMS, flexible devices, sensors, actuators, switches, harvesters for lighting, medical and semiconductor applications.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- A Master or Bachelor degree in Chemical/Physics/Materials Engineering
- At least 2 years’ experience in process engineering & industrialization
- Knowledge of CVD technology
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, both technical as interpersonal
- Knowledge of fundamental tools (DOE, SPC, Problem Solving, Teamwork, etc.), required in an engineering environment
- Six Sigma DMAIC is a plus
- Pragmatic, creative, flexible attitude with a result driven can-do mentality
- Excellent communication skills, professional level of written and verbal communication in Dutch and English
This role will appeal to you if you:
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams
- Have an affinity with innovative development projects to be lead towards manufacturing