€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Over deze vacature
For an international organisation in Haarlem, we are looking for a temporary Financial Analyst (junior).
This position is part of the COSI (Cost of Sales and Inventory) matrix organization, which performs end to end activities from actual occurrence of a financial result till consolidation level in HQ.
Your main tasks will be:
- Responsible to maintain and create product cost according US GAAP rules
- Control, analyse and report inventory movements, production results and source to settle variances on a monthly basis to business partners by providing high level commentary and providing estimates for recurring events to stakeholders
- Review and ensure accurate data is reported per branch in monthly product cost, sales and inventory consolidation close
- Analyse consolidated costs and intercompany profit differences
- Analyse and resolve in transit inventory in a timely manner
- Identify and work on initiatives that improve cost control and/or increase efficiency
- Continue to meet the S404 requirements, updating documentation and performing/enhancing existing controls
- Analysis of standard revision by branch and ensure appropriate accounting is performed in local and consolidated financial statements
- Address entity/divisional customer questions and requests on a variety of data and system issues
- Provide accurate and timely financial cost, sales and inventory data to customers as requested
- Participate in special and ad hoc projects to support management analysis and provide ad-hoc quality support to business partners
- Ensuring actual financial data is correctly reported in P&L and Balance Sheet statements
- Participate in objective setting, mid-year review, end-year review and feedback discussions with manager to foster open honest communication
- Back-up of senior specialists or specialists as needed.
Our client is an international company in Haarlem.
You will be secondmended via YER for the total duration of this assignment. This assignment will start on 1th of October until 30th of June 2020.
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance combined with 1-3 years of experience in an analytical role
- Experience with analysis of production within a financial system like SAP or other
- Previous practical experience of preparing accounts in accordance with US GAAP
- Improvement mind-set; knowledge and experience with Lean Six Sigma is a plus
- Willingness to take on responsibility
- Goal-orientated; capable of making decisions; show initiative and be adaptive; open to change
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Customer-orientated; organized with good analytical skills; flexible in work hours
- Ability, willingness and flexibility to travel occasionally
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory