Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
The purpose of this role is to assist the Manager of EMEA Treasury Operations who has a key leadership role with the Treasury Organization. The role includes working with the internal stakeholders i.e. Shared Services Finance teams, Global Tax, ISR, and International Treasury Team to gather data on cash related information, providing analysis and forecasting data to achieve Treasury goals of driving cash management, foreign exchange, controllership issues, capital infusions, debt financing & statutory compliance in currency controlled countries.
- Regional cash positioning and liquidity planning - funding and sweeping of funds to ensure adequate working capital liquidity
- Consolidate and prepare monthly cash forecasts for the region
- Prepare and contribute to the periodic International Treasury Cash Management Reports
- Administer and provide supporting data to the subsidiaries participating in the Global Cash Pool to ensure that the sweeps and interest are recorded properly in their GLs
- Investigate potential violations of sanctions/regulations by processing payments to individuals/companies/countries who are named in the Office of Foreign Assist Control (OFAC) blacklist. Approve and release payments if appropriate.
- Review and approve banking platform access requests from user via support central tool
- Control, assist, and coordinate Treasury processes in the regions to ensure
- compliance of the International Treasury Policy
- Coordinate intercompany loan documentation, interest expense calculations
- For the applicable subsidiaries in the region and as needed Participate in the roll out of International Treasury initiatives
Foreign Exchange (FX)
- Compile and analyse monthly multi-currency balance sheets exposures and hedging recommendations in the region for review with Treasury Capital Markets team
- Executing and approving FX spot trades for operational needs
Bank Relations and Documentation
- Regional bank account optimization & maintenance - continuously ensure all bank accounts opened/maintained are in line with International Treasury initiatives
- Regional bank account administration – ensure all bank account signatories and changes are in line with internal authorization policy and for communication to Banks
- Regional bank relationship – working closely with regional Banks to coordinate the implementation of banking services & products.
Our client is an international chemical company in Sittard, Limburg area.
This will be a temporary assignment for at least 6 months, starting from 1th of November. You will be second mended via YER or work as a freelancer via YER for the total duration of this assignment.
- University degree in Finance and Accounting /Economics/Business Administration
- Knowledge Treasury Systems i.e. SAP/FxAll/Gateway helpful
- 4-5 years of working experience in a Finance or Treasury organization
- Experience working in virtual teams highly desirable
- Experience in AR or AP organization desirable
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self- motivated with initiative and able to work independently
- Hands-on individual who is able to multi-task effectively
- Possess highest standard of integrity and reliability
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in English speaking and writing is a must, Arabic also preferred
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Power Point. Advanced knowledge of Excel (VBA) is a must.