€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For our client in Sittard we are looking for a Management Assistant. In this dynamic organisation it is important that you are flexible in your availability and that you have an excellent command of English and preferably also the Dutch language.
Job purpose & responsibilities:
- You are a professional and excellent in management, organizational and administrative support.
- You understand the complexity of the business, organisation and relationships, and know how to set priorities on what is relevant/has impact.
- You foresee consequences, are proactive, anticipating, self-propelling and are able to act independently when necessary.
- You monitor action points and know how to do the follow-up. You are in a linking pin position within the organization.
- You are flexible and a real team player
- You report to the global supply chain solids director
Assessing mail on relevancy/priority. Proactive and independently settlement of mails. Follow-up mail settlement, monitor progress, take actions based on agreement with the manager. Treating (highly confidential) mails/texts in English. Independently establishing mails in different languages. Follow-up correspondence settlement and relevant actionable issues.
Keeping up electronic calendar and organizing, monitoring appointments, meetings and conference calls. Substantive preparing items on agenda, composing meeting agenda and preparation information. Establishing lists of decisions, monitoring and follow-up, take independently adequate actions. Frequently organizing foreign/ global business trips, adapting to intercultural differences. Organizing internal events. Organizing external international/ global meetings and events. Participate in subject meetings, take minutes where required, support communications and follow-up on actions.
Setting up (hierarchy) and maintaining the digital archive system. Keeping up financial and staff administration. Establishing travel claims and purchase requisitions. Booking of (global) business trips and taking care of visa arrangements.
Our client is a large international organisation. The function is situated within the global Supply Chain Solids department. This BU is focused on distributing and delivering the Solids products to the final customers in a safe and cost-efficient way across the globe. There are employees working within SC Solids globally.
Contract via YER for one year.
- MBO+/Bachelor in Secretarial Education with 5+ years of extensive experience
- Highly independent, self-propelling and flexible
- Can deal with many internal contacts at different levels in a Global organization
- Excellent representation skills
- Discrete, able to handle confidential information and is cultural sensitive
- Excellent team player
- Excellent in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Excellent in English and preferably Dutch