Depending on experience
Human Resource & Recruitment
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Does the coordination of absent cases and guiding employees, managers and HR throughout the illness process energize you? ASML is further professionalizing the Health Services department and would like to welcome an enthusiastic Health Expert with a proven track record in absent management and the motivation to make a difference in the ASML organization.
As an Health Expert you are first point of contact for employees who are not able to work due to illness. Guarding the process, advising managers and guiding employees are your key responsibilities.
ASML is currently reorganizing our HR Health Services department and looking for a new colleague to expand our team of Health professionals. As part of the HR Health Team you will work closely together with company doctors, line managers, HR-managers and external providers to set out the strategy in illness cases, to guide our employees in the best possible way and make sure ASML is compliant to Dutch law and regulations.
- Supervisor of the reintegration process according WvP
- Lead all parties involved during an illness process in a pro-active and result driven way
- Coach and guide managers during illness cases and ‘frequent absence’ meetings
- Guide employees that are ill back to work inside or outside of ASML
- Independently think of or create interventions and present these to employee and manger
- Translate advise of company doctor in to actions and next steps and discuss with all parties involved
- Expert in insurance related matters for employees (‘regress Law’)
- Set up appeal procedures with UWV
- First point of contact for UWV and payroll provider
- Facilitating workshops and or training for teams on health related topics
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor's Degree or Master’s degree in HR&O
- Post-Bachelor - Register Arbeidsdeskundige, Register Case management
- Certified to preform employment-related research and advise (arbeidsdeskundig onderzoek)
- Has been working for a complex (international) organization for at least 1 years
- Has been working as labour/health expert or case manager for at least 3 years
- Outstanding knowledge of Dutch laws and regulations with regards to long-term illness
- Able to transfer this knowledge to managers and employees in an understandable way
- Comfortable in taking ownership and control
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
The sector Human Resource & Organization is responsible for the development and implementation of all activities concerning HR&O: Resources, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Development & Learning, Information and Process Control and Health Services. The sector employs about 200 employees, with a team in Europe, the US and Asia.
Within the HR department Health Services is the expert centre for all activities and actions related to illness or absenteeism of our employees.