€ 3,600 - € 5,500
Manufacturing, Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
In our primary structures team we are looking for a manufacturing engineer. Are you a manufacturing engineer and looking for a new opportunity? This is the time to respond!
The team is responsible for designing project specific wind turbine towers and foundations, focusing on the primary (load carrying) structure. The team handles not only the structural design, but also the drawings, production specifications, assesses any production deviations and is involved in new technology development. The team has a presence in Den Haag (NL), Hamburg (DE), Vejle (DK) and Bangalore (IN). Occasional (international) travel may be involved for projects.
What are the key responsibilities associated with the job?
- Define project specific manufacturing specifications; including weld quality, paint specification, testing requirements etc.
- Perform detailed quality assessment of our suppliers.
- Align with technical project manager and tower designer and Quality Assurance engineer on project specific requirements.
- Deliver tower certification package and accommodate project specific certification process.
- Find solutions for non-conformities that occur during production.
Our client is world market leader in offshore wind power, and with their innovations they aim to make the difference for wind power projects throughout the world. Our client supplies wind turbines and is an outstanding supplier of reliable, environmentally friendly and affordable renewable energy systems. In 90 countries worldwide they supply clean and renewable energy in the form of wind turbines with a total capacity of 85 GW, of which 50 GW under service, and a team of 25.000 employees. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshore wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent secondary employment conditions
- 25 holidays + 13 additional days
- 8% holiday payment
- You hold an MSc degree in mechanical or materials engineering or an equivalent field. You have at least 3 years proven experience working as a manufacturing engineer.
- It is considered an advantage when you have experience in the offshore (wind) industry and when you are familiar with relevant standards (EN1090, EN10255).
- It is considered a pro when you are a qualified welding engineer (IWE/EWE specialist), or when you are FROSIO certified, or when you have non-destructive testing (NDT) qualifications.
- You must have an intimate knowledge of how material specifications affect the design and production process.
- It is paramount that you are proficient in English, both in reading and writing.
- You thrive in an international environment; our projects bring together various employee groups, nationalities, cultures and authorities.
- We are looking for a person with good communication and presentation skills.
- In addition you are enthusiastic, decisive, self-starting, result-oriented, customer focused, resourceful and creative.