€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Are you an enthusiastic professional with interest in improving business processes? Are you that team player that aspires a leading role in improving and implementing business processes, supporting systems and organizational structures in a challenging, high-tech manufacturing environment? As part of lean deployment within our company, we are creating, simplifying and standardizing our processes. By continuously improving our processes we aim to increase the quality of our services and decrease the costs.
We provide professional Tool Management Services to ensure manufacturing excellence. As Tool Center we ensure that tools are available at the right time on the right place according to ASML safety regulations and quality standards.
Tool related information is maintained in SAP, however we have developed a software application called VESPA (software applications build in PHP), interfacing with SAP, that enables us to measure and optimize our processes and services.
The software engineer within the Tool Center is responsible to optimize, expand and maintain the software application (VESPA) that is developed and used to support our tool management processes and services.
In this function you will be part of the Tool Storage program, facilitating and driving the (re)design, build and implementation of our software application VESPA to fit the future mode of operations.
Main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Optimize and maintain our Tool Center application (PHP based)
- Translate (process) improvement requests into software capabilities of the existing application (PHP)
- Document and maintain technical documentation
- Work closely together with current software engineer, be each other’s backup and safeguard knowledge
- Act as key user for applications that are used to support our processes (SAP, excel, PHP application)
- Provide 1st line support for toolcenter employees
Main responsibilities regarding Tool Storage program:
- Analyze impact of the new way of working for existing tool and logistic process/procedures
- Determine and translate the required changes to the technical design of VESPA (software application)
- Discuss and align required changes with colleague software engineer
- Discuss and align required software changes with the IT SAP application engineers within the project team
- Define and execute implementation plan (including testing, user training)
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Hbo / wo thinking level
- ICT, Software design, Project management
- PHP and PHP frameworks (preference: Laravel)
- MySQL databases
- HTML and CSS
- Software design (frontend as well as backend)
- Project management (Prince II)
- Agile way of working
- Knowledge of Sharepoint, Excel, SAP and report tooling (Spotfire) or eager to learn
- Linux, Oracle databases, Websockets knowledge a pré
- Knowledge about logistical and/or warehouse processes is a pré
- Minimum of 2 years work experience
- Pro-active personality, eager and willing to learn
- Able to challenge user requirements and improvement suggestions and translate them into a technical design
- Able to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Customer focused
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Result driven
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player