€ 60,000 - € 70,000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
For our client, TNO, Eindhoven, I am looking for a PV production process & equipment architecture engineer. You will work within the unit: Solar Technology & Application
Your main goals are to develop process and equipment technology for the automated production of flexible solar laminates, based on loose PV cells and functional foils like encapsulants and barrier foils. The challenge is to develop a cost effective way of producing various types of PV laminates, in terms of dimensions, cell architecture and stack built-up, in one production facility.
To achieve these goals, you will work closely with other team members of the Integration and Application team. As innovations in thin film PV technologies require smart integration of a wide range of technologies, you will be continuously interacting with colleagues of imec and of other parts of TNO such as those with specific domain know-how in industries such as crystalline Si PV technology and materials technology.
TNO, Solar Technology & Application . Site: Eindhoven
- A BSc or MSc degree in beta sciences preferably materials, nano technology, mechanical engineering and/or mechatronics (Bsc, Msc)
- A proven industrial track record and network, for instance in the manufacturing, PV, display or lighting industry
- 3-10 years of experience in production of foils-based products
- 3-10 years of experience with roll to roll processing
- Fluency in English
- You are self-propelling and you have a can-do mentality.
- You have business sense and you understand industry and the balance between technology and costs
- Good skills in presenting, negotiating, networking and stakeholder management