Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
We have an excellent opportunity available for an Accounting Specialist a.i. (6 months) to be part of the finance team at Forcare office in Zeist, the Netherlands.
Working with SAP (invoice postings, payroll postings etc), reconciliations and finalizing month end close will be your primary responsibility.
Forcare has been recently acquired by Philips and is a leading innovator in open-standards-based interoperability software solutions for fast and flawless data flows between medical systems and information sources at the departmental and enterprise levels, as well as Health Information Exchanges (HIEs) across health systems.
This position oversees all entries on Forcare Holding + Canada + Gmbh ORUs books and responsible of reconciliation of all activities for these ORUs.
- Month end closing and reporting based on the formats agreed with business
- Responsible of finalizing MEC activities according to Philips MEC timeline and requirements. First contact point of Forcare to consolidation team.
- Responsible of effective and efficient processing of general ledger-related transactions (journal entries)
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts and subledgers
- Reconciliation activities of bank statement, receivables to invoices outstanding, and balance sheet accounts to the supporting detail)
- Expense bookings (Temporary activity, until transfer to Infosys)
- Treasury activities: payments, reconciliation (temporary activity, until automated)
- Payroll bookings (Temporary activity until automated payroll bookings are in place)
- Working with SAP (essential)
You are a part of a team of three people in the finance team. You will be working in a high performing finance team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level.
Forcare makes a difference. By doing what we aim for: improving healthcare, by seamlessly linking patient information from different sources to empower your data flow and workflow. Since we were founded in 2006, interoperability has been key. That’s why we adhere to open standards. With a clear focus on more efficiency and better care. To ensure maximum connectivity between existing systems. And to deliver and maintain a future-proof platform. For both patients and healthcare professionals.
We strongly believe in the high-level exchange of best practices and knowledge. Within our team of uniquely experienced and dedicated professionals, but especially with our customers, their IT partners and their suppliers of clinical information systems and medical equipment. Also for this reason we are an active participant of the international “Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise” organization.
Our goal, to enable healthcare professionals to provide high quality care in a more efficient way, isn’t limited to countries or regions. Supporting our vision of building a world-class software company with international ambitions, Forcare has established offices in North-America (Canada), the United Kingdom and Germany. We help healthcare institutions all over the world to realize interoperability between healthcare IT systems.
In December 2017, Forcare was acquired by Philips. Being part of Philips allows us to scale-up, further develop our solutions and serve our growing customer base even better.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
It's also possible to apply as a Freelancer
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• 5 year experience in functional finance/accounting positions, preferably a Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
• Accounting experience (essential)
• Strong business acumen, interpersonal, communication skills
• Motivated self-starter who can effectively work under pressure and manage multiple priorities
• Knowledge in SAP (essential)